This Was Us Last Night.

December 3, 2009

(I spotted this photo over at a cup of joe and it totally reminded me of Miss JuJu and C-Man when B and I are on our way out the door for date night!)

We made it out last night! There is an annual lawyer event/party that B and I go to (almost) every year. Truth be told, I would have skipped it, but B really wanted me to go with. I'm glad I did. We had a great first night out since Little E arrived. My mom watched JuJu and C-Man at home and my sister came with us and drove Little E around in the car for two hours. (That must have been super boring, but it worked!)

10 comments:

  1. no way! that's a good sister you have! and what a good plan - don't want a brand new baby around all those party germs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! How lucky you are that your sister did that for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! You completely deserve it.

    What did you wear? You have such great style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie -- you flatter me, undeservedly so. My outfit actually involved NURSING SHIRT, That's right. Noone could tell though -- not even hubby. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great night out (even if it was at a lawyer event ;)) and your sister is a love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great night out, and a good plan. And thank you Little E for not needing Auntie to drive to Mommy's party for an emergency nursing session!

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Date nights are priceless...and so are sisters!! So glad you had both last night!

    (Speaking of family, you and I share a cousin - Jevan!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how nice of your sister! I'm glad you guys got out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice sister! So glad you were able to get out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shoes! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...