A Little Something.

May 9, 2013

I'm pretty sure I never mentioned it, but a few years back, our family and home were featured in Riviera Magazine.  We had a fun day harvesting honey and photographer Ethan Pines was there to capture it all.  I can't get over how little the children were just a few years ago!

Fast forward three years, and the editor of Riviera told me she wanted to do a little something just about me and my blog in their upcoming travel issue.  Needless to say, it was flattering and I said yes!  This time Noa Azoulay of Feather Love Photography (whom I have admired through the years) came out to take the photos.  It was strange getting photographed by myself....I really don't enjoy being in front of the camera!

If you want to take a peek, here's the little piece in this the May issue of Riviera Magazine.
{i still haven't seen a hard copy....just the online version!}

8 comments:

  1. So cool! And I totally love the piece in Rivera from a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look as beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous Jora. Exx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo la la, que linda! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture! And your home is absolutely stunning. The grounds are dreamy. I enjoyed reading how it came to be.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...