Commercial Fun.

February 28, 2012

After reading about Whoorl's big news yesterday (she's the new Pantene girl!), I realized I forgot to show you the commercial I.....errrr, our house....was in. From time to time, we have rented our house out for the day for a photo shoot or commercial.  We have never really followed up to see how it all turns out so it was pretty weird to be upstairs during a commercial break of the Superbowl and have our friends (and C-Man) yell for us to come down because "Your house is on TV!!!"  OK, so it's not the new Pantene Girl, but it's as close as I'm getting.....for now.  ;-)

14 comments:

  1. Wow! Art imitating your life? Pretty cool.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Michael asked me about this the other day, v cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is gorgeous! What a spectacular view!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your house.

    if im ever in SD area, you'll see me snooping around outside the fence trying to get an invite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool! Thank you for posting this cuz I couldn't find it for the life of me. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, beautiful home. and how cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun to see that! You know how much I love your house...

    I also really like the message of the commercial, added bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool! love LOVE your new blog look, btws.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh I love your new header and the whole new deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How funny! I think it would've been better if you and C-Man were the actors. :) I'd love to know how one get's their house on the modeling circuit....

    ReplyDelete
  11. 180/360: email me and i'll fill you in (if you are serious)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...