Meal Planning Monday.

November 8, 2010

This week's menu brought to you by my friend Holly!   I can't get enough of her cooking and am going to try to recreate some of her dishes this week. 

grandma vi's minestrone (with christmas limas from our garden)
fresh bread

chicken paprikash
brown rice
green salad with mustard vinaigrette (we're starting to get lots of greens from the garden -- hooray!)

kielbasa
sauerkraut
mashed potatoes
steamed green beans

spicy red lentil soup (again....can't get enough of it!)
applesauce spice cake

What about you?  What do you have cooking this week?

7 comments:

  1. I hope the lentil soup is on Friday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm this sounds great. tomorrow we will have leftover indian food we picked up last night (how lazy!). homecooked items will include salmon, baked ziti, and soup & sandwiches to keep it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love minestone all the time. So comforting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet Jora! Coming from you, what a compliment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I just saw a recipe for Chicken Paprikash and I was instantly inspired. You menu sounds like a great mix of flavours this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha. Cooking. Since going back to work, it's delightful if we get to eat at all ;) I kid, I kid. Sort of.

    So this comment off topic, but I would be so interested/grateful if you did a post on some ideas for baby/children gifts. With the holidays coming up, I'm on the hunt for some toys for my little one and our nephews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute and how fun for the family!!

    I hope you will come enter my giveaway from Empress of the Eye!
    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...